Gracie started gynastics last week and LOVED every second of it. She had an absolute blast. She got to pick out her first leotard which she is very proud of...

Very "Mary Lou" don't you think?
She got to try out all this fun equipment and exercises. She really amazed Lance and I at some of the things she was able to do on her first day.

Learning to do a back rollover

Balance Beam

Gracie and Coach Nancy

Doing a front roll down an incline is harder than it looks!!!
Gracie has wanted to get involved with gymnastics ever since she took a toddler class at her old day care. Seeing how much she enjoyed herself and realizing that this is one of the perks of being a stay-at-home-mom makes me realize that we have made a good decision for our family. She can't wait to go to her next class. And to tell you the truth...neither can I!!!
Gracie has no idea who Mary Lou Retton is, but I think she is practicing her "Mary Lou" smile!!!



1 comment:
How fun! We may have to come and watch some time :)
Post a Comment