Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Gracie's 1st Day of Pre-K

Well...Gracie started her first day of preschool today. She was SUPER excited. She had a ton of fun packing up her lunch last night. She has been talking about what she was going to bring for days. The final decision...bologna & cheese sandwich (no crust), chips, peaches and a pudding cup.

I didn't have any trouble at all dropping her off, she was just too excited to realize that she was going to be there for several hours. She was most nervous about chapel. I'm not sure why...I think mainly because it is in the "big church". I think after a couple of times she will come to really enjoy chapel.

Gwynie and I felt pretty weird when we got home and it was just us. I know I missed Gracie and I think Gwynie really did too. I know she will be very excited to go pick her up in a couple of hours.

Here are some pictures of her first day...enjoy!





Gwynie REALLY wanted in the picture too!


Gracie getting her name tag


Gracie and Ms. Leslie

1 comment:

Wright Family said...

Way to go GRACIE!!! I am SOO proud of you!!! You will do GREAT in Pre-K :) Love ya!