Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Thank you Stedman Family!!!

We still have 3 nights left here at the Stedman home, but I just wanted to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to Scott & Tamie!!! The last few days have gone by so fast. The girls have had such a great time with Lauren, Conner & Garrett. I think Gwynie got a kick out of being able to play with a baby that was actually younger than she is. Not smaller than she is, but younger. ;)
Here are some pics of the kiddos...

LAUREN

CONNER

GARRETT

PLAYING TOGETHER

DANCING TOGETHER

SO MUCH FUN!!!!

STEDMAN FAMILY CHRISTMAS TREE!!!

(I took this the first day we were there...now the tree is naked on the bottom two feet...thanks Gwynie!!!)


1 comment:

Wright Family said...

Gwynie looks like shes grown!!! Go Gwynie!!!

P.S - Gracie, Nate can't wait for you to come and hang out!!!