Saturday, February 9, 2008

I Won...I Won...I Won!!!

Gracie was VERY excited on Friday afternoon because she won a gymnastics award. They handed out cards showing their progress in each exercise. It had an achivement ribbon in it and it might as well have been an Olympic Gold medal, she was so excited. She told me, "Mommy, I feel special because I got a ribbon today". So, I guess it did it's job, because she loves gymnastics class even more now. She keep singing this little ditty she made up, "I won...I won...I won, I won, I won!"

I'm going to Dinsey World!

She really likes her coach, Miss Mande

Gwynie kept saying, "I cheese...I cheese". So we made sure to take a picture of her with the award too. She definately deserves a sister dedication award!

2 comments:

Wright Family said...

WOW!!! Gracie we are also SO proud of you!!! You are very special and not just because of the ribbon but because you an AWESOME girl and cousin! Nate did a little happy dance for you :) If we can just get him to say something other than "Go Tech" :)

Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Gracie,

We are so PROUD of You! The award is well deserved by you and Gwyneth should receive one for the best baby sister ever! You and Gwynie are a very special little angels. We love you both very much. -Love NAna & Pawpaw