Monday, January 12, 2009

Knitting with Nana

A few weeks back Gracie decided that she wanted Nana to teach her how to knit. So when Nana & Paw Paw came up for New Years she made sure to remind her to teach her how to knit. So on Jan 2 we headed up to Hobby Lobby to buy some knitting supplies. Nana had not knitted in over 20 years and Gracie tends to get frustrated easily at times so we weren't too sure how it was going to go. I have to admit that I was surprised that Nana remembered how to do it after 20 years and I was also shocked by how quickly Gracie picked it up. Maybe one of these days Gracie will teach me how to knit!!

Getting started...here we go!!!

Knitting along
Oops...need a little assistance from Nana!
Just look at that determination!!!

Gracie did a great job learning and Nana did a great job teaching. The end result was a beautiful bracelet. Her next goal is a pot holder!!!

1 comment:

lkl creations said...

that is so cute!! how fun.