Lance got home late last night from his mission trip. He and 5 other brave adults headed down to Galveston/Houston area with 18 middle & high school aged youth {To go on a mission trip with 18 youth, none of which are yours, has to be a calling from God}.
I loaded up the girls {in their PJs} and we were at the church waiting when the team got back.
We were all so excited to see the caravan pull into the parking lot. As soon as they saw Lance the girls ran as fast as they could to go give him a huge hug!
They were excited to see their Daddy {to say the least}. We had our calendar up that told us how many days until Daddy was coming home. We started that when Lance went on his mission trip to Peru last year and the girls just love to watch the days go by waiting until they see the sign that says “Daddy comes home…TODAY!!!”.
Lance said the trip was great and he has several amazing God moments to share with others. I am hoping to get him to type out his experiences so that I can share them with you all, but if he doesn’t, just ask him because I know he would love to tell you about Sister Luke, Johnny and the other BAMs {Big Amazing Moments} with God!
Welcome Home Daddy, we are so PROUD of you!



2 comments:
I LOVE the new very girly layout...it is super cute!
How great is it that Lance went on this trip..awesome!
I LOVE every single one of the pictures of the girls and Daddy! Precious and I bet he loved seeing yall there when he arrived back!
L.O.V.E the new layout!!! Way cute! Can't wait to hear all the AWESOME stories! Love ya'll!!
Post a Comment