Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009

The girls had a great time on Halloween.  They both though a lot about their costumes and were SO excited to finally get to wear them.  As a kid I remember several years when I couldn’t decide what to be until the very last possible minute.  Not these girls…they decide several weeks in advance!

DSC_0045 (2)

DSC_0039 (2) DSC_0043 (2)

Gracie as the “Bride of Frankenstein” {her version away} and Gwynie as a Ladybug!

DSC_0067 (2)We were blessed again this year to have Nana, Paw Paw, Kathy, Tony, Nathan & Preston join us for Trick-or-Treating!!

We are starting to get a few Halloweens under out belt now so I thought it would be fun to look back at some pictures of the girls over the years.

Gracie from Halloweens past…

 Mad Scientist 2008 Witch 2007 Halloween 2006

Halloween 2005 Halloween 2004 Halloween 2003

Gwynie from Halloween’s past…

gnt halloween 2008 gnt halloween 2007 gnt halloween 2006

2 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

oh I love their costumes! They turned out so FANTASTIC! I also loved the "Halloweens Past" pics...too cute!

You pick out some super cute costumes!

Wright Family said...

We had a BLAST!!! Thanks for having us!!! LOVE the pics of the girls...crazy how time FLIES!!!