Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Meeting Baby Coulter

We got into Amarillo and Grams had a delicious dinner waiting for us!  After dinner we waiting patiently for Andy, Katy, Collin & Coulter’s arrival {We missed you Calvin and hope to see you soon}.  We had only seen pictures of our nephew Coulter so we were excited to finally get to meet him.  Lance was laughing at me because of the b-line I made to Coulter when they came in the house. {I didn’t push anyone out of the way or anything…I was just anxious to hold the precious little guy}. He’s Adorable!!!

DSC_0021 (2) Holding Coulter for the first time {Notice his “guns up”…I’m just sayin’}

DSC_0028 (2)  DSC_0024 (2)DSC_0030 (2) Meeting Uncle Lance

Coulter

Seriously…just look at that precious little face! {ignore the hideous OU shirt}

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

What a sweet baby and he looks like he just loves his Aunt Dawn...I mean he is doing Tech guns in an OU shirt and all!