This morning was Conner's 4th birthday party and he had it at a local fire station. The girls had a BLAST!! They have been to a couple other fire station parties, but this one had a bit of a twist. One of the firemen was a friend of ours from church. I think Gracie got a kick out of watching him get all dressed up. Gwynie did okay until he put his helmet on...that was a bit too much for her. She came looking for Mama & Daddy at that point. Then during their presentation the fire station got an alarm and all the firemen had to leave. It was pretty exciting, but at the same time it was scary because we knew they were headed to Pizza Hut Park where all the local kids play their soccer games. The firemen did come back before the party ended and let us know the girl who got hurt, probably broke her collarbone, but is going to be okay. I have to say I was very impressed with how fast they left. Even though they were in the middle of presenting they were in the trucks and out of the station in a matter of seconds.
The girls got to see a fire truck, an ambulance and a HELICOPTER!!! It was all very cool and we had a great time!
Happy Birthday Conner!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Too fun!!! I think that is such a GREAT idea!!! Hmmm...I think it might be for older kiddos though :) Oh...Gracie I don't think that outfit could be ANY cuter!
Love Ya'll!!!
Post a Comment