Well, I have to start saying that I am IN my thirties now, but I am at peace with that. I had a great birthday this year. Lance and the girls did so much to make it a special one for me. Gracie sang Happy Birthday to me several times through out the day and Gwynie kept saying, "Happy Mama Burday"...too cute! Gracie & Gwynie (and Lance) sent me beautiful flowers that Gracie picked out herself. Later in the afternoon Lance beat the girls and I home and had set out all my gifts on the fireplace so they would be there waiting for me. What was really special about the gifts was that Lance had bought plain brown gifts bags and he and the girls decorated them for me. It was VERY sweet!! They gave me so many beautiful outfits!!! Lance gave me a couple pairs of jeans that I have been wanting...I was very excited about that. Lance also arranged for a babysitter for Saturday night so he and I went to dinner and a movie. I got several cards, emails, phone calls and visits full of Birthday wishes. It was all just a great birthday weekend. Thanks to EVERYONE for making it such a special one this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
How fun! Looks like you raked it in!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment