Sunday, March 28, 2010

Gracie’s 1st Grade Class Picture

gracie's 1st grade class 2

I always like to purchase the group picture of the girls classes.  I think it will be neat when they get older to be able to look back and remember which classes they shared with friends {I know…the yearbook serves the same purpose}.  I removed the names that were listed {privacy reasons}, but just for the record…Gracelyn’s classmates will look back one day and be like “I always thought her name was “Gracelyn” this says “Grazelyn”.  Yep, her name is misspelled with a “Z” {that’s a first}.  Not a big deal, but I do need to call the school and make sure it gets spelled correctly for the yearbook.

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

we have class pictures of Ashton since her days at preschool for the same reason. She has hers sitting on her dresser and loves having on display.

I think it totally crazy that they spelled her name wrong...boo.